No.1 Position for the 2020 Fireworks Displays
Considering a New Year’s Eve cruise in Sydney this year? Why compromise when you can be onboard Good Time Harbour Cruises luxury super yacht the Aussie Legend . We have been a participant in all past City of Sydney Harbour Light ParadesTM and been able to enjoy all the action in a prime location within Sydney Harbour!
Don’t miss this experience of a lifetime.
Following the completion of the Harbour of Light Parade™ route the finalists assemble in Sydney Cove between Dawes Point and the Sydney Opera House. From this position vessels have a premium view of the Midnight Fireworks and the Sydney Harbour Bridge Effect.
Our Sydney New Year’s Eve Cruise All-inclusive Package will ensure this will be a time to remember. Enjoy great food (see menu below), great entertainment (DJ & Light Show), drinks & alcohol from our fully stocked bar all for a fixed price –
Last year we were booked out- get in now to secure your place.
PLEASE CALL or book directly by clicking on our BOOK NOW tab as places are limited.
Tickets available for a limited time only. Hurry Don’t miss out
Price: $499 per person all inclusive and $399 per child (ages 16 years and below) all inclusive
Money Back Guarantee if any Covid restrictions imposed
|BOARDING:||7:30 PM KING ST WHARF No.9 DARLING HARBOUR|
|DISEMBARKING:||1:30 AM OPERA HOUSE WHARF|
- Spicy capsicum, Hommus and Avocado dips with assorted crackers and bread sticks
- Anti-Pasto platters
CANAPES AND FINGER FOOD MENU
A substantial and full canape menu will be served on board, throughout the cruise
- Vietnamese Spring rolls (V)
- Arancini balls-Pumpkin or mushroom and rice (V)
- Paztitzi Spinach and Ricotta (V)
- Roma Tomato Olive Pumpkin Samosa (V)
- Sushi Selection-Vegetarian and Meats
- Rice paper rolls Vegetarian and Seafood
- Japanese Crab Claws – Aoli and tartare sauce
- Chicken dim sims-chilli and sweet chilli sauce
- Chicken wings and drums-with buffalo and sweet chilli sauce
- Lamb skewers -lemon oregano
- Salt and pepper squid-sea dip/Aoli and tartare sauce
- Tabouli Salad (V)
- Pumpkin and couscous salad (V)
Chefs selection of Mixed Cakes including an assortment of Cadburys favourite chocolates
Local and Premium Beers
- Coopers Pale Ale, Hahn Super Dry, Heineken, Tooheys New, Victoria Bitter, XXXX Gold, Cascade Premium Light
- Strongbow Classic Cider
- South Australian White Wines Wayville Estate-Sauvignon Blanc, Moscato
- South Australian Sparkling Wine Dee Vine Estate Brut Cuvee
- South Australian Red Wine-Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Rose
Soft Drinks and Juices
- Coca Cole range of Soft drinks Inc
- Coke, Coke Zero, Lemonade, Lemon Squash, Ginger Ale, Tonic and soda
- Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice and Cranberry
(Spirits available for purchase)