Australia Day Cruises
Basking under blue skies on Sydney Harbour is an absolutely magnificent way to spend Australia Day.
You will enjoy events such as the annual staging of the “ferrython” race where you will witness Sydney’s ferries specially decorated in spectacular colour all vying to be the winner of this epic race from Fort Denison to the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Sydney Harbour also plays the backdrop to the Annual Tall Ships Race Regatta followed by the parade of tall ships, hundreds of yachts and other craft. Not to be left out the Royal Australian Navy will host a series of search and rescue displays in conjunction with the RAAF flyover.
|DATE:||Sunday 26th January 2020|
|PICK UP||KING ST WHARF No:9 DARLING HARBOUR (in-front of the Cargo Bar)|
|DROP OFF:||KING ST WHARF No:9 DARLING HARBOUR (in-front of the Cargo Bar)|
BOOK NOW!! Be in the very center of all the Australia Day festivities on Sydney Harbour
Price: $69 per person all inclusive and $49 per child (ages 16 years and below) all inclusive
- $69 unlimited soft drinks plus 2 beverages of their choice drinks per person – Plus cash bar for purchases
- Spicy Capsicum,Hommus and Avacardo dips with assorted crackers and bread sticks
- Chicken dim sims-chilli and sweet chilli sauce
- Vietnamese vege spring rolls
- Arancini balls-Mushroom
- Fresh Prawns-Natural
- Chicken Schnitzel and Napolitana Sauce
- Pumpkin and couscous salad
- Vermicelli noodles with fresh vegetables & herbs in a sesame oil dressing
- Tonic, Lemonade, Lemon Squash, Dry Ginger Ale, Soda Water, Coke, Coke Zero, Orange Juice, Water
Local and Praz, Premium Beers
- Coopers, Hahn Super Dry, Heineken, Tooheys New, Victoria Bitter, XXXX Gold, Cascade Premium light, Strongbow Cider Scotch, Borbourn, Vodka, Gin, Rum and more
- South Australian White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Moscato, South Australian Sparkling Wine
- South Australian Red Wine – Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Rose